Disaster Planning for Residents in Union
There are several important parts of managing a business in Union, NJ, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Union & Essex Counties today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Union, NJ after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.